Residential Electrical Services
Are you looking for a quality electrical installation? Are you looking for a team of electricians who specialize in working in homes? Are you looking for fair pricing? How about a no questions asked service guarantee on all installations?
If you answered yes to those questions, you have found the right place! Kuhlman Electric prides itself on all of the above and more!
Kuhlman Electric has locations in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Our team provides electrical installation to all of eastern Massachusetts from Worcester to the coast and Newburyport to the Cape Bridge.
- 100 amp, 200 amp, 400 amp Service Upgrades
- Bathroom electric in-floor heating mats
- Bathroom Fans
- BX Rewiring
- Ceiling Fans
- Closet Lighting
- Electrical Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Exhaust Fans
- Knob and Tube Inspections
- Knob and Tube Rewiring
- Kitchen and Bathroom upgrades
- LED Lighting
- Motion Sensored Lights
- Outdoor Lighting
- Panel upgrades
- Recessed Lighting
- Service Upgrades
- Smart Light Switches
- Smart Wifi Thermostats
- Stair Lighting
- Track Lighting
- T.V. Installation
- Thermostat upgrade installation
- Under cabinet lighting installation
- Whole Home Rewires
- Whole Home Surge Protectors
About Our Team
Kuhlman Electric is an experienced team of committed electrical professionals. Your satisfaction and safety are our top priorities, that’s why all of our electricians are educated on current codes, safety procedures, and the newest products.
What is the Kuhlman Electric Difference?
We specialize in residential work
- That’s right, we work in homes just like yours every day!
- We are not a commercial electrician dabbling in residential, we are residential electricians first.
Communication and Transparency
- Call us anytime during our business hours and our amazing office staff will answer the phone
- Email us, response within 24 hours
- Pre-estimate and pre-installation forms sent to customers prior to appointments as a guide to the Kuhlman Electric process
- Contracts are used for larger jobs with installation dates and payment schedules.
On Site Installation
- Feel free to watch or ask a question during your electrical installation, we love customers who are interested in what we are doing and welcome any questions!
- We will leave the job site area cleaner than we found it.
- Estimates have clearly written scopes which are easy to follow. It is important that our customers know EXACTLY what they are getting!
- Kuhlman Electric isn’t about any one person, it is about our team as a whole. We have almost 25 amazing individuals who have come together for one common; to deliver top quality electrical work and have fun doing it!
- Our office will follow up after installation to ensure satisfaction with our service. If we have an unhappy customer, we will do our best to make it right.
- We offer a no questions asked 1 YEAR parts and labor warranty on all of our electrical installations.
- We offer am industry leading 5 YEAR warranty on all of our residential electrical service upgrades.
Contact Us Today to Get Started
Don’t leave yourself in the dark, contact Kuhlman Electric today to speak with one of our expert technicians. We’re available at all hours of the day so that you can get the care you need when you need it.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- “Had to replace old knob and tube wiring so this was a big job. The team that worked at my house were professional and very thorough. And they were very nice guys. Not only did the job go faster than anticipated, but they cleaned up and made minimal holes in the process. Their ‘rough patching’ made our job to completion very easy!” – Mary Fraser
- “ One of the best contractors I have had experience working with hands down. I had to re-wire my entire 1870s home and Kuhlman Electric was extremely professional and fair on price. Not only was the work meticulously done, but the entire team was kind and courteous. I would highly recommend Kuhlman Electric.” – Nicholas Lento
Areas We Serve
Kuhlman Electric provides electrical care to eastern Massachusetts, as well as areas of southern New Hampshire. These areas include:
Kuhlman Electric strives to provide New Hampshire and Massachusetts residents with the highest quality electrical services around. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your results, our industry-leading warranties cover the cost of both our materials and our labor.
We offer a no-questions-asked 3 YEAR parts and labor warranty on all of our electrical installations, except for smoke detectors and motion sensor lights, which each have a 1 year warranty.
We also offer a 5 YEAR warranty on all of our residential electrical service upgrades.